Sunday, July 9, 2017

June 15, 2017

it's been an age

So our zone had temple p-day today, that's why I'm emailing friday instead of monday. Man, so I have to email for almost two weeks worth of stuff, wowie. Well, actually, not too much has happened. This area was pretty dead but we've found a couple new investigators the last few days. One is a really nice family who just moved here from Brazil a year ago. They're pretty solid. Another is a lady from PNG named Sonia. She's really nice and pretty solid as well. It's a pretty well to do area so most people aren't interested so we're really depending on the members to do the finding and inviting for us. It's been pretty cold and rainy. We had interviews with President McSwain as well. Those went well. We had dinner at Bishop's and played ping pong. I regret to say I lost but it was a close game. I've lost a lot of my mojo (if I had any to begin with). But yeah that's all I got. I'll send another email with pics.
Elder Cummings

No comments:

Post a Comment